Stamford Corn Exchange Heritage project

Ancestor Gateway Forum - STAMFORD MEMORIES GATEWAY (Lincolnshire England) used as PRIDE and PREJUDICE FILM SET New Topic  |  Search
Thread Topic: Stamford Corn Exchange Heritage project
Topic Originator: Neale Hind
Post Date April 7, 2014 @ 6:12 PM
 Stamford Corn Exchange Heritage project

Neale Hind
April 7, 2014 @ 6:12 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hello, I am one of the volunteers working on the Stamford Corn Exchange Heritage project. This project is to preserve material relating to the history and development of the Corn Exchange and to make it available by display in the Heritage Room that is being developed in the building as well as electronically where possible.

The part I am involved with is obtaining and scanning published material concerning the Corn Exchange (e.g. press cuttings, photographs), digitizing where available videos and DVD's from the various shows put on at the Corn Exchange and scanning programmes from those shows. I've been concentrating on the Stamford Pantomime Players where I'm a patron, but am interested in material from any local groups who've performed there. You can see progress to date on the Pantomime Players material at http://goo.gl/YDih1J

If you have material that you can donate to the project, or to lend for conversion (videos/dvd) or scanning (programmes, photos, press cuttings etc ...) do please contact me at spp at easton dot demon dot co uk (spelt out but I'm sure you can see what it means :-) )
Kate: Can anyone help Neale with this?