Priory College, Wharf Road Stamford

Ancestor Gateway Forum - STAMFORD MEMORIES GATEWAY (Lincolnshire England) used as PRIDE and PREJUDICE FILM SET New Topic  |  Search
Thread Topic: Priory College, Wharf Road Stamford
Topic Originator: Margaret
Post Date November 25, 2006 @ 8:52 PM
 RE: Priory College, Wharf Road Stamford
 Priory College 1978-83
 PRIORY: mid 60s - 1970
 PRIORY COLLEGE/Atlanta contact
 Priory College/62-64
 Priory College 1972/77
  MRS.TEALL Priory College/tributes
 Dr & Mrs TEALL
 PRIORY/Mssge for STUART
 PRIORY/ mssge Charmaine
 PRIORY/mssge for Michele
 PRIORY COLLEGE
 PRIORY/I was prefect
 PRIORY/mssge from Charmaine
 PRIORY/mssge from Hakeem
 PRIORY COLLEGE/teachers
 Priory College/teachers
 Priory/Rev Irwin
 Priory Cllge/Brian
 PRIORY/64-68
 Priory/Roy Ward drama
  Priory College/I remember these people
 Priory College/some I remember
 Priory College/mssge for Paul
  Priory College
  Priory College
  Priory College
 Priory College
  Priory College/Charmaine
 Priory College
 Priory College/mssge Jessie
 Priory College
 Priory College/my mum was Matron
 :Priory College, Wharf Road Stamford

Margaret
November 25, 2006 @ 8:52 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

I think someone ought to write down these old schools, and be kept , my brother and I  used to go to the Priory college on Wharf road , which is now flats and new houses.

Kate: Thanks Margaret.  Anyone else want to contribute to Priory College?  I will make a separate entry to cover for it.

Miranda
January 24, 2007 @ 5:11 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

My brother and I also used to attend the priory prep school on wharf road before moving up to the college in the middle 80's
Kate:  Thanks for adding your name to the list Miranda.  Hope more will decide to contribute. Margaret started this list and hope she will get many more on board.

margaret
January 27, 2007 @ 7:47 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Thanks for replying,
I went to copthill nursery when it was just a mobile home in a field I think that must of been about September 1971, I would have  been 3 Mrs Teesdale son johnthan was in my group.I have a photo with the nursery children sitting with hats on with animals drawn on .
Kate:  Thanks for that Margaret.  Perhaps it will trigger other people's memories.

David Whittingham
February 13, 2007 @ 3:14 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hello Margaret & Miranda,
I just came across this forum when I Googled.UK "Priory College Stamford". I didn't go to the Prep School but did attend Priory College, St. Martins WithOut for four years from 1968-1972. I was a Day Pupil from Peterborough taking the bus or train and then heading 'up the hill'. I have good memories of my time going to school there. The place had great character and although I may not have fully appreciated it at the time, the teachers were very good and caring.
I've lost touch with fellow students and the school. The last time I went by the place to take a quick look outside was on a visit back to the UK in March 1994. What has become of the place? I don't find much reference on the internet. There used to be an Old Priorians newsletter put out by an old boy - Roger ? from Peterborough which I received for a few years after coming to Canada.
I'm glad I stumbled upon your post at this forum. Regards,
David W., Blair House Inn B&B, St. Stephen, New Brunswick, Canada.
Kate:  Thanks very much David.  Glad you found Stamford Memories Gateway. Googling Priory College Stamford brings our site up at No.12
out of 84,200 listings.  third from the bottom of that same page is another reference to Priory College where it explains that Priory College, formerly known as The Elms is a grade II listed building, which was previously used as a schoolhouse up until 1998.  It was restored and converted into 4 self contained residential dwellings in 2001.  It has retained its parkland setting.  
I hope you get lots of replies to this posting David.  Thanks again.

Andrea
March 6, 2007 @ 4:24 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hello all

I went to Priory college from the age of 9 which would have been in 1984 through to when I was 16.  The preparatory school was based away from the main school and we had to use the school bus from the boarding house to the 'junior' school until we were old enough for secondary school.  The boarding house was a lovely old house converted into many dorms for the girls with the boys boarding house being on the road further across.

I have lots of good memories of being there, not least when the school decided to lease out the back field to a farmer to keep his sheep and they all escaped and were running around the whole school grounds.
Kate:  Hi Andrea and thanks for that posting.  Hope more Priory College and School students will keep writing in.

Hamid Kia
November 18, 2007 @ 9:20 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

I too attended the prep school in the 70's.  I had no idea the school had been converted to residential until recently when I Googled about the school.  the boys dorm was on 1st Drift if I recall and a nice walk to the classes each day.  the girls dorm was on the grounds of the school.  I lost touch with everyone I knew at the school.  Since then, I moved to Edinburg and then on to New York USA where I attended university.  more than 30 years has gone by since the Priory College days.  would love to learn more about what happened to the school and how I can find out about the people that I went to school with.
Kate: Hello Hamid.  Hope you get some replies from others who attended Priory College.

Michael
December 26, 2007 @ 5:37 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi,

Juist found this website. I went to Priory from 1984-1986. Just visited again last month - now all residential housing. Sure brought back the memories though.
I do remember the newsletter we used to get, but haven't received them for a while.

Sarah Airhart ne;Davies
January 13, 2008 @ 4:21 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Oh my goodness-I never thought I would be able to connect with Priory College folks from here in the States-small world huh? I attended for one year and I think it was 1982. I would love to connect with Mark Jackson-Jacko-so if your out there send me a email! And anyone else who might remember me-Sally, Dahir, Sarah HEarndon?
I remeber driving by what may have been the last day for Priory as I remember the lovely secretary and her beautiful Carmen Ghia car and they were all saying goodbye and packing boxs!
I loved that year of school-Thank you.

michael
February 3, 2008 @ 10:24 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

JUST BROWSING THROUGH COMPUTER COME ACROSS THIS WEBSITE I ATTENDED PRIORY IN THE LATE SEVENTIES DOES ANYONE REMEMBER DR TEALE AND HOUSEMASTER MR ING AND MR KALAGA AND MRS MORKEL MR BROWN MR SHAW AND ALL THE DREADED PREFECTS ALCIAN DAYS

paul
March 23, 2008 @ 11:23 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

I left in the early 70s, wow were some of those you mention still there late 70s Dr Teal well no one could forget him thats for sure, Mrs morkel rings a bell as well if anyone who was around early 70s know any of the following i would love to get in touch.
Tony Young, Steven Prime, Melanie Nadin, Beverly Martin, Amanda Spence they would all have left early 70s

SIMON HAYDAY
August 6, 2008 @ 3:46 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

I went to priory college up untill 1980.

What happened to the school??

SIMON HAYDAY
August 6, 2008 @ 3:53 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

I remember them all!!!!!

wonder what happened to them all?

mark.
October 7, 2008 @ 3:32 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

HI TO ALL THE OLD PRIORIANS. SPENT A FEW YEARS AS A BOARDER . HAD SOME GOOD TIMES, I HAVE GONE BACK ON A NUMBER OF OCCASIONS THE GROUNDS HAVEN,T CHANGED MUCH.
I WOULD LIKE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH SARAH DAVIES, GIVE ME AN EMAIL BE GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU ,LONG TIMES PASSED.
WENT TO A REUNION AND MET UP WITH SOME OF THE GUYS WHO WERE AT PRIORY THE SAME TIME AS MYSELF,THANKS DAWN SMITH FOR SORTING THAT OUT. IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU ALL.

lesley barron
October 24, 2008 @ 7:31 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Yes I remember mrs. morkall. I was at the priory in the 70's with my sister.

Paul Pullen
November 14, 2008 @ 6:22 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

There were three of us there anyone remember
Paul, David and Kingsly Pullen ?

Esmail
February 18, 2009 @ 9:37 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Michael, I was at Priory College from 1978-1983. who can forget the tyrannical prefects we had at Priory. I get to hear from Mr Ing every Christmas, but would love to know where Mr Kalaga and Mr Radford are now. Anyone who remember me please get in touch, would really love to hear from the Old Prioryans!

Honor Harris
April 22, 2009 @ 11:09 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi David
Not sure I recall your face, but remember your name.  My maiden name was Papworth.  My brothers are, Roger & Stephen - older than me.  I started at Priory School, Brownlow Terrace, when I was 7 in 1961, left when I was 9 and went to Northfields School at the top of the rec.  Then went to Westwood House for 2 terms (couldn't cope with regime there!) returned to Priory High School until 1970 when I left at 16 with only one 'O' level & 2 GCEs!!  Not an academic!
Are you still in Canada?
We live in Ketton.  I have been married for 33 years and have 3 grownup children. Our son Jo (an accountant) married a lovely Australian girl, Jody (an environmental engineer), in Dec. 2002 and they live near Leeds.  Bart lives in London and is a bespoke cabinet maker.  Lucinda, having done uni, lives with us and commutes to Nottingham daily & is a Quality Assessor with Boots.
I work in customer services for The Leprosy Mission Trading Ltd. (tlmtrading.com  My husband, Steve, is a retired bank manager.
The Roger you refer to is Roger Cousins who still lives in Peterborough.
Hope to hear more from you.
Very best wishes.  Honor.

linda jones aka boney
July 13, 2009 @ 10:00 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

July 12, 2009 @ 3:48 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

i 2 went to priory started at prep age 7 though to college at 16 those were the days been back such a shame its not the same anymore was known as boney then though

Robert O'Connor
August 3, 2009 @ 2:03 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hello,

I was a boarder at Priory Prep School from about 1971 to 1974.  I was very skinny, small, wore glasses, and had a temper akin to a Tasmanian Devil, hence didn't get bullied as much as some kids.

Paul Gray, Jonathan Gray, Yomi Salami (Nigeria) were some of the people I knew.  I apologise for not being able to remember other inmates' names.  My first "girlfriend" was called Katherine, I think.

I remember Mrs Morkell well. 
If anyone reading this was around same time as me, please drop me a line.  It would be fun/theraputic to compare notes.

Cheers.

David Whittingham
August 3, 2009 @ 7:56 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hello Honor,
Sorry for taking so long to reply to you. I haven't been in to this forum for a couple of years! I should try and remember to visit more often. What precipitated the re-visit was a recent contact from Barbara (Clark) Williams via Facebook. If you type in "Priory College Stamford" in Facebook you get several names; but only Barbara and Nick Wright  ring a bell for me.
I do remember your name, but as you say, putting a face to a name is a little trickier, but I'm sure I could pick you out of an old school photo line-up. You were a couple of years ahead of me.
Yes, I'm still in Canada. Came here in 1975 after 'O's & 'A' with my parents & sister - although my sister lives in Tasmania now. One Winter in Montreal, then the rest of the time in the provinces of (mostly) New Brunsick and Nova Scotia; going to universities and then working.
This week (1st week of August) is the busiest week of the year at my B&B: - High School class reunions (10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, etc), International Festival Week between Calais, Maine USA and St. Stephen, New Brunswick, Canada. (When I look out of my front window I look across the St. Croix river in to the USA) Kinda neat. Also, Chocolate Fest is going on this week. We have the Ganong chocolate factory in town; a 100+ year-old family-owned business.
Thanks for reminding me of Roger's (Cousin) last name. I'm sorry I lost touch with happenings at PC and Old Priorians (sp?). I wonder if I can make contact with Roger?
Has anyone organised a Priory College/High School reunion? I'd make the effort to come over.
My son Gareth goes back to 2nd-year university in Nova Scotia in September; about the same time my wife Judy starts back teaching (art) in one of the local schools.
Best regards, David

Hakeem Anibaba
August 17, 2009 @ 9:44 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Robert,

I don't expect you to remember me but I do remember Yomi (+ his footy collegues - Kosro, teh Iranian guys), as I was a classmate of his Yomi's brother - Steven.

I have tried for so long to find out what happen to Priory College and deceided to have one last go via google this morning. I was outstanded to discover this forum and disappointed to find out that our old school had been converted to flats.

Unfortuntely, I only remember a couple of names: Ismail, Michael Anderson, Martin Kemp, Wole, Mr Kalaga (Geography teacher and the best Maths teacher ever, Mr Radford.

It will be interesting to catch up with anyone that remembers me.

Regards

stephen
August 31, 2009 @ 8:24 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

hi hamid i atended priory college 1978-1979 a short time i know but i had so much fun and got up to so much mischef ,I was a full time border and am very keen to track down my best mate steve elliss dont know him do you or anyone else reading this.

stephen wykes
August 31, 2009 @ 8:33 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

i remember kinsley very well , he used to do the chippie run for the boarders great fun i had there wish i stayed longer

stephen wykes
August 31, 2009 @ 8:47 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi micheal i remember mr kalarga well a few of us used to go up at the weekend have a beer and a fag only if mr ings was not there . I would have loved to know what happend to others  who attended when i was there  abdu fiazi was my mate.

mohammed
September 2, 2009 @ 12:33 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

hi Adi F was also was my friend i was in the school with my brother Adil
75-78, do you remember paul tiping , jamshed, ramin hamid lesley, and Buddy the chines guy. i would love to find some of thses guys

mohammed
September 2, 2009 @ 12:40 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

i know all those names, class of 75-78

stephen wykes
September 2, 2009 @ 10:45 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

hi mohammed its so long ago now but does anyone remember doing a play in the school grounds called treasure island i was black dog i know adi was in it i still have photo,s about 1978-1979 i also used to play a lot of table tennis and adi always used to bring back pistacio nuts , anyone remember young spanish boy called quan?

Hakeem Anibaba
September 7, 2009 @ 4:26 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi All,

I do remember Stephen and Steve Ellis. You guys were couple of years my senior when I joined in 1980/81 ish as a boarder, hence might not know who I am. I expect you'd remember  Yomi Salami and also the music teacher Gill.

stephen wykes
September 8, 2009 @ 9:55 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

hi im going to put a couple of photo,s in my e-mail address of a group of lads who i was with at the time i boarded hope someone knows them and contacts me.

Andrew Wintersgill
November 17, 2009 @ 12:59 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Honour,
Feeling nostalgic I googled priory college and saw a name I recognised! I think the last time I saw you was at the OPS renunion in 1970. I've been married 28 years have 3 children Simon & Claire (22 and twins) and Donna 19. I've worked for local authorities mainly in purchasing and currently work @ Bedford Boro Council though I live in Northampton and have done since 1970.I've kept in touch with John Morgan, James Sibley & Vince Dean who lives just outside Stamford. I bump into Pete Norris occasionally when I go over to Peterboro to watch the Posh (sad I know). I've stuck a entry on the Were you @ Priory College facebook. I guess we're @ the age when we start to feel our age and look back! Kind regards Andrew Wintersgill
Kate:  Hi Andrew. Thanks for posting. Yes, perhaps as you suggest,  this type of contact would be easier to operate  on facebook, especially as you might want to use contact to arrange a group reunion etc. This is difficult for me to arrange through the forum  for you, as I need to get permission from those posting, to release their email addresses to others posting on the forum.  If you have some memories of Priory College which could add general interest to others about   the place they are always very  welcome.
Thanks again  for posting.

michel brathwaite
December 22, 2009 @ 11:09 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

I was there with my sister Denise 72-75.  Its good to hear of some names I haven't heard for years.  Very good memories. Used to live in New York.  Now live in Atlanta Georgia in the U.S.

Stuart Fawson
January 14, 2010 @ 1:40 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

I attended Priory College from 1962 - 1964 . My father was in the RAF and we lived in the RAF camp at Wittering . In 1964 my father  was posted to the USA and we lived in Washington DC for 4 years on our return to the UK we lived near London.I emigrated to South Africa in 1974 and have lived in Cape Town ever since.
I have fond memories of Priory Mr Teal was the Headmaster and Mr Ward the senior teacher.
I would welcome any news from fellow ex students

Kind Regards,

Stuart

Hi Stuart, welcome to the Forum.
Hope you get some responses.  Best wishes Kate

Karen Reeves nee Morley
January 25, 2010 @ 2:38 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

I attended Priory from 1972 to 1977   While my father was stationed at RAF Wittering    I have fond memories of the Priory   I remember alot of the  teachers in the previous posts
Does any one remember the dances in the Crib?
Wonder where and what happened  to everyone
Kate:  Thanks for posting Karen

Ruth Green
February 6, 2010 @ 4:10 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

The school closed down shortly before my Grandfathers death (Dr. Teall) 14 years ago. My Grandmother, Mrs Teall, died last weekend, 30th September 2010. For any of those of you who remember her, please let me know if I can add any comments to a tribute card I will be taking to the funeral this Monday, 8th February. She adored her school and her pupils.
Kate:  I am so sorry Ruth about your very sad loss.  My  sincere condolences to you and your family.
Anyone who knew Mrs Eleanor Joan  Teall may send in comments for a tribute card via this thread. Please give your full name.
The funeral will take place on Monday 8th February, 11.00a.m. at Nassington Parish Church followed by a private family interment.

Hakeem Anibaba
February 8, 2010 @ 3:15 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

My condolences to the family. I still have memory of Dr Teall with his wonderful hairstyle and his teachers gown, always looking as if it was going to come off whilst walking at 10 miles per hour (always a man in an hurry).

Hope they both rest in peace.

Andrew Wintersgill
February 10, 2010 @ 4:08 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Stuart,
I recognise your name- like mine it is memorable! I think you use to be a friend of Ian Taylor whose father my father knew (he was a highly regarded solicitor in Peterborough)
I remember you being dropped off at Wittering every night when the old Barton bus use to lumber through the base before rejoining the A1 before going on to Wansford and finally to Peterborough where I lived. It was a real drag for me because if you cut the detour round Wittering and wansford I could have home half an hour earlier!
The one and only time the boredom of that journey was broken was when a coach was substitued for the double decker and had the luxury of a radio which was tuned to the pirate Radio London. I have been to Africa twice on holiday- Tansania and Kenya, in fact my youngest daughter and son are currently in Tansania working voluntary in conservation work. Its a fantastic continent. Don't blame you staying out there!
Andrew Wintersgill

Charmaine Wise
March 2, 2010 @ 3:36 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Sarah I must know you but I can't remember what you looked like. I definitely knew Jacko and Sarah Hearnden etc. I'm Charlie (Charmaine D'souza) I saw Sarah for Julia Loasby's wedding about 6 years ago and saw Mark J briefly a couple of years ago. How funny to have stumbled onto this site.

Charmaine
March 2, 2010 @ 3:53 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

I was just having such fun remembering so many names from the past only to read about the loss of our old headmaster/mistress. What a shame but what an institution they were. I am very glad that although it has been a while I have at least seen a few of you since school days - Dawn Smith you did such an excellent job on the last re-union - it was like therapy and we had had such fun staying at Lady Ann's hotel in Stamford. Time for another reunion before our memories start to go altogether!! Charlie (Charmaine D'Souza)

Stuart
March 3, 2010 @ 1:41 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for responding to my mail - you are quite correct I was a pal of Ian Taylor's ( he was a good runner ) and recall the trips on the bus to Priory from Wittering fondly ( although did not think so at the time )By your response you must have been at Priory the same time as me - can you recall any other names as my memory is sadly not what it used to be.
The best part of my career at priory was on the sports field and I played cricket and  soccer also remember those walks down to the municipal pool and freezing cold water well - kind regards, stuart

Michele Musgrave
March 7, 2010 @ 2:12 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hello Charmaine do you remember me Michele Musgrave. I was at Priory Prep school for 1 year then went onto the College for 5 years.

Hakeem Anibaba
March 8, 2010 @ 1:29 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Michele - Are you the same girl that used to hang out with a girl called Tracey?

Chermaine (D'Souza) - You used to hangout with that click group of Michael Anderson, Jacko, Martin Kemp, Terry (boyfriend) and a little fuzzy hair guy who's name I cannot remember.

Hakeem Anibaba
March 8, 2010 @ 2:15 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Chermaine. I do remember you well. Lovely smile, polite and very friendly. You were friends with the group that included: Michael Anderson, Jacko, Martin kemp and the guy you went out with Terry.

The only other names that comes to memory are: Roy Monk, Dawn Smith aka Adam & the Ants, the two girls Tracey/Michelle? Ishmael.

I will try to look you up on facebook.

Michele Musgrave
March 10, 2010 @ 8:04 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hello all my name is Michele Musgrave and I first was at Priory Prep School and then went up to Priory College. Mrs Morkell was our matron for us girl boarders. Dr & Mrs Teal were our leaders. I remember Mr Kalaga and good old Mr Brice the music teacher. The piano teacher was Miss O. Sorry dont know how to spell it. My friends from there was Jeanette, Tim & Lesley Wootton, Charmaine D'Souza, Amanda Lake, Barbara, Elaine, Haroun Khan and im sorry the memory has withered since then so sorry cant think of anyone else now, but you know your all out there. I was a prefect for a short period and had the pleasure of sitting at the head of the dining room table(how long were they)and also being able to use the glorious staircase in the girls high school, instead of the back stairs. Church on sundays come rain, shine and snow. Having to queue up on saturday mornings for pocket money usually 15p but if you wanted a £1 you had to tell Mrs Morkell what it was for. I remember one dormitory was right next to Mrs Morkell bedroom and if you were talking to loud at night you would hear her telling us to be quiet. I could go on for ages on here remembering Priory days, and hope anyone would like to get in touch with me.

Charmaine Wise
March 11, 2010 @ 5:12 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Michelle/ Hakeem I remember you very well - so many years - no idea where to begin! I am on face book but never keep it up to date- my married name is Wise. If you live any where near town happy to catch up at London Bridge or Victoria sometime. I will get my act together and get Dawn Smith to help me organise a reunion perhaps this summer? my new email as of Monday is charmaine.wise@hotmail.co.uk

Hakeem Anibaba
March 15, 2010 @ 12:19 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

I am happy to attend next reunion in London.

I live in Southampton which is just over an hour from London, hence, will not be much of a bother for me. Also, I do make the occassional visits into London, to see friends and relatives anyway.

Hope to keep in contact and I will endeavour to utilise the email account if laziness does not get the better of me.

Andrew Wintersgill
May 25, 2010 @ 1:54 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

I started in September 1963 and left in 1968 to go to Peterborough Technical College to do my O levels. I was a couple of years younger. There are a lot of names (and I have a copy of the old year book somewhere) but I don't know if you remember Geff Caullcroft (I think that is how you spell it)
He started at Priory about the same time as I did and his mother taught at the same school in Peterbrough as mine.
I remember the swimming pool and how freezing cold it was and the botany lesson you took as you swam..insects I've never seen since not even when I went to India and Africa on holiday!
Going onto names I remember the teachers:-
On another (musical) note I remember Miss Ough (that is how its spelt) when lessons use to get a bity noisy saying "I don't want to shout or it will ruin my singing beautiful voice". A lovely lady. Mister Hudson who used to teach history & geography and ran the scout troop, Mr & Mrs Bullen who taught Science & mathematics respectively, Mrs Cunnington who taught art in the outside cottage that had beams along the ceiling, Roy Ward who taught English and Drama (and still lives in Stamford I believe), Sid Palmer the groundsman who always had a "roll up" on the go, Mrs Harley who was the elecution expert and started the Shakespeare season @ the George which has gone on to bigger "open air" things to this day and there was a Irish priest who taught "Religious Knowledge" whose name does escape me. Thats all for now..memory needs a reboot!
Kate:  Thanks for that Andrew.  It will refresh lots of memories out there, in spite of all those years.

David Edwards
June 25, 2010 @ 3:44 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

in the list of teachers, you missed out Mr Marks and Mr McKenzie

Patrick
July 1, 2010 @ 8:16 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

My son, ex-Priory, thinks the Irish RE teacher was the Rev.Irwin who passed away recently. He was always good for a laugh. I met him a few years ago in Water Street, where he lived, walking his Yorkshire terrier. When he came near, I stepped off the pavement and said `Good morning, I`m always a little nervous of Rotweiler puppies` He replied `It`s not a Rotweiler. When I bought it they told me it was a St.Bernard.`

andrew wintersgill
July 13, 2010 @ 1:36 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Yes. Rev Irwin. Thats the name and who can forget Brian "Harpo" Marks and his uncanny accuracy at that ancient Olympic Sport "throwing the board rubber".
It was Mr Mckechnie not McKenzie..he was deputy head and in charge of the boarding house supported by his wife. Another name was Arthur Hudson who taught Geography & history and ran the school scout troop group. There was a Miss Rose who taught English and dance, Mr Crosswaite who taught RE and musical appreciation (lessons spent listening to classical records on a old Dansette mono player! Mrs Houghton the school cook who also had a terrier. Mr Furiggo an authentic "French" French teacher who looked like Phillip Larkin the poet.

Tim Knight
July 25, 2010 @ 1:11 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Andrew,
I don't recall your name but I remember each of the members of staff you mention. I was there from 1964 to 1968 and John McKechnie was the form teacher when I was in the VIth form. John Croshtwaite was another endearing individual. He taught English. Completely bald.
Colleagues from that time include Richard Asher, Eric Wilkes, Stephen Samuel & Jenny White.
I passed by the place a couple of years back and like everybody else saw it had been converted into a rather nice set of apartments.
Roger Cousins and the papworth brothers i also well remember.
pleased to see that someone has taken the effort to keep things going.
Well done and heartfelt thanks.

Andrew Wintersgill
September 2, 2010 @ 12:29 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Tim,
The name is definitely familiar. Not completely trusting my memory but didn't you play one of the major roles in Charles Dickens Tale of two Cities in one of Roy Wards drama productions at the memorial hall?

Tony Knight
January 15, 2011 @ 6:09 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi everyone
I attended the prep school from 66 then moved to the college as a border in 68.
Some great memories there and alot of names I remember. I also remember Tim Grubb who unfortunately died a few months back. Andrew Hedges is another name I recall. I seem to remember Mrs Harley had a son called Raif who popped up now and then. Anyone remember mr fox brown who ran the cubs at the prep school. Mr and mrs Ferigue ran the bording school after Mr Mchecknie I think. Any one remember listening to radio caroline under your pillow at night and how the volume would fade and come back all night. Happy days.

Tim Knight
January 19, 2011 @ 9:56 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Andrew
Apologies for the delay in replying. For some reason I assumed replies would come via e-mail. Yes I was in Tale of two Cities, Sydney Carton as I remember with the romantic lead played by Elaine grubb. I was there until '68 then went to Nottingham. Contemporaries include Richard Asher, who went on to become a chartered surveyor, Richard newby who became a Maths teacher, Eric Wilkes and Keith Newman neither of whose whereabouts I know.
I had a great time there. Roy Ward was  OKish. The two masters  to have left any sort of impression on me were John Crosthwaite (English) and John McKechnie (Deputy Head), bioth charismatic are they still with us  I wonder?
Good to hear from you and in future I'll check this websitre more frequently.
I now live and work in Abu Dhabi which makes getting back to Stamford somewhat tricky.

Paul Lingard
June 26, 2011 @ 11:06 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

I was a pupil at the school between about 70/72. People I remember are: David Bradbrook, Neil Henderson, Stephen Prime, Alan Little, Tony Young, William Ash..and many others.  Chris Templeman?  used to be brilliant at woodwork, istr.  There were also twins from Canada.. Dale was one..name of the other twin escapes me for the moment.  Happened to be in the area recently, so popped by for a nostalgic trip down memory lane..  does anyone know what happend to the boys' housemaster Mr.Shaw?  Also, a few years ago I was on a train en route to Norwich and I'm certain I saw Mr.Ward (Drama teacher) on the platform at Stamford station.  :-)

stuart johnson
June 26, 2011 @ 4:30 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

hello everyone i went to priory and a boarder from i think ! 1976-7 finished in 1982 had many friends micheal anderson kempy roy ian flecther i cant remember everyones name so long ago i do remember  dawn helen mr radford mr shaw teacher first name roy what was the woodwork teachers name he was funny always shouting  i also went on the chippie run many times micheal stevenson was a good friend. i now live thailand have for a few years my spelling is still bad i do remeber terry tall guy always lisnening to the jam i was always on washing up duty as i was a bad boy.funny times i traced micheal kemp 5 years ago went to thailand after that would love to hear from anyone i was skinny wore glasses and maybe getting in trouble alot all the best stuart johnson im married to a lovely thai girl been 10 years now have two childern jasmine and james

jessy milton
July 12, 2011 @ 11:05 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Priory college the good old days,I remember Mr,Kalaga,Mr.shaw,Mr,Cooper,Mr. Brice,Mrs Monroe,dr.teallMrs.Cunnington,Mr.brice,etc
As for we boys and girls we were many,tony young,leslie Wootten,paul tipping,The three Primes,Beverly Martin,Heather Roberts Melanie Nadin,Caren Campbell,Susan Hurn etc.We are all approaching the 50s

Jef Towers
July 20, 2011 @ 5:40 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Found this site by accident and certainly remember you Robert. I attended Priory from 1970 - 1974 as a boarder. Mrs Morkel was the Matron with Miss Hullperry as her assistant. Lads I remember were yourself, Paul & Johnathan Grey (Paul Passed away a few years ago) Yomi Salami, Mark Davis, Mark Lions, David Turner, Bandelli Paul Morkel, girls I remember were, Melanie Nadin, Amanda Spence, Pippa Symes, Karen Davis, Helen Morkel, Often used to pop in to the school when passing and the changes that were made were astounding, even Pete ? the the groundman was still there up until the day the school closed.

dawn spooncer
July 25, 2011 @ 11:26 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

hi ruth c yor email but a year later my names dawn shelton i attended priory 1972 yor nan said i wa part of the furniture a louely lady and i rem dr teal also a fantastic school i attended the prep school and collage also im 42 now and remeber you as a little girl richard also on the siluer jubilee dan cottans family loaned a tv black and white lol they where the days any reunions please ring 07999202237 i also remember mrs walters mrs wakley and mr aldrige mr kalaga and miss o she ud b about 130 by now take care dawn shelton ne spooncer

Jef Towers
August 8, 2011 @ 7:44 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Mr Aldridge, There was a man who ran his classes with a rod of iron. I remember when he decided that our weekends as boarders were not fulfilling enough so he decided to come every Saturday to take us on useless walks, and sew together stupid little purses. When your 8 you want to play especially at weekends, I remember that myself and the rest of the lads in the dorm dug a hole in the ground and Pete the groundsman covered it with branches cut from the grounds. What a laugh watching Aldridge trying to find us and the girls from the lower dorm. Great memories of Priory and the kids that were there. I bet a reunion would last for days with the various stories that could be told.

Jef Towers
August 8, 2011 @ 8:06 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Those I remember from 1970-1974: Paul & Helen Morkel, Martin Prime, Robert O Conner, David Turner, Bandelli, Yomi Salami, Johnathan Grey, Paul Turner, Steven Smith, Tommy Regis, Mark Davis,Tony Young, Chris Templeman,  Amanda Spence, Beverly Martin, Heather Roberts, Pippa Symes, Karen Davis, Melanie Nadin Katherine ? (girls Lower Dorm 71-74 ish) and not forgetting the best teacher in the prep school Mrs Wakely. If anyone wants to drop me a line please feel free to do so at info@prestige-executive-jets.com. Great Times, Great School and above all some great friends were made.

Paul Pullen
August 26, 2011 @ 8:06 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Jef,

Most of those you mentioned i also knew, Tony young was a great m8 of mine and went on to be a chef in a hotel in Grantham before moving off to london and we lost touch, his parents lived in Hong Kong but did have a house in Harlaxton Grantham. Melenie Nadin lived in St Ives i think it was. Beverly Martin (how can i forget her my first girl friend :) ) she lived in Saxelby Lincoln. Amand Spence lived in Nuneaton Warekshire. Another i remember was Susan Hurn, not sure where she lived but bumped in to her once working in a motorway cafe not long after i joined the army. Steve Prime was another good m8 but have no idea what he did when he left. there were many more i knew but memory fades over the years :(
Paul

Jef Towers
August 29, 2011 @ 7:35 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Paul,
Certainly remember your name and if I remember right you was at the 2nd drift senior boys house. Was'nt you mates with Richard Woodward ? he was from my neck of the woods - Skegness, I grew up with him albeit he was slightly older. It was a shame to read about Mr & Mrs Teal but does anyone know if Mrs Morkel is still with us !! Most understanding woman I have ever met and the patience of a saint. It certainly brings back fond memories reading the posting from this site.

Heather Roberts
September 8, 2011 @ 5:29 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hey everyone, we're all on Facebook. Join and find us! Loads of photos too. Contact me via above and I'll direct you to at least 30 ex priorians. I was there 1972-77 but been in touch with many friends continuously for the last 35 years!

paul pullen
September 9, 2011 @ 10:24 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi, Yes woody was a great friend, its funny today i got a face book request from Heather Roberts and through that tracked down Tony Young and had a great chat on the phone, planning to meet up to go over old times :)

eddie or john ballantyne
October 2, 2011 @ 8:27 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

yes I remember Kingsley pullen,  i went priory 1977 to 1980.

I USED TO ATTEND PRIORY COLLEGE. I WAS EDDIE OR JOHN. I WAS THERE 1975 TO 1980. I REMEMBER MR WARD. MR SHAW, DR TEALL AND MR BRICE.
I REMEMBER DR TEALL, I WAS AT PRIORY COLLEGE 1975 TO 1980.
ANY RELATION TO LATE PAUL BARRON

EDDIE BALLANTYNE
November 7, 2011 @ 11:39 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

I REMEMBER KINGSLEYPULLEN. I AM EDDIE BALLANTYNE. I WAS AT PRIORY 1977 TO 1980.

stephen dodd
November 30, 2011 @ 5:07 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

I was at prep and college in the 1970s with my brother adrain dodd I was seeing some old names from the past  my name is Stephen dodd

Sean
December 6, 2011 @ 4:53 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

I remember Mr. Shaw very well. He use to drive a Saab. By the way do you remember Mr. Baker the head.

adrian dodd (cowan)
December 16, 2011 @ 3:44 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

hi i remember you its been ages i hope there is another reunion it be such a blast to see some old faces from the past

hi i was at priory from the age of 9 up until i was 16 would be lovely to catch up with anyone who can remember me i have been in touch with simon hayday , i hope there is another reunion would love to meet up with you all, i know some are living overseas i reallly please to have found this site

Robin Dale Miller
December 27, 2011 @ 5:09 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

A Big Hi to anyone who remembers me.  I was a short, skinny, long haired kid that was usually last in all the academic subjects.  I hated all the study, but I loved sports.  I used to hang around with Mark Jackson, Charmaine, Adrian Dodds, Linda Jones and Sarah Furnell - plus a ton of others.  I did have some comms with Kel Radford and I also remember Mr Kalaga, Mr Brice and of course Dr Teal, who repeatedly gave me the cane.  Yes I was a perpetual offender.  Anyhoooo I joined the British Army and have had a few other adventures too.  Feel free to ping me an email if you like, it would be good to catch up.  Sorry I missed the reunion Dawn :-(

Suzanne foster née Lockyer
January 12, 2012 @ 4:38 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

I too remember Dr Teal,  his wife and son Richard who was there at the same time as me in the late 60's til 71.  Some other names I recall who went on to the college were;  Jackie Turner, Bridgette Percival, Rosemary Woolley,  Paul Morkel (who's mother worked at the college) Magaret and Jane Wilson.  It was a great little school but I didn't continue on to the college as we moved to the U.S. with my father's job for 10 years.

Wow, what a memory I've got!,

barry burke
February 14, 2012 @ 10:48 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi to all that can remember me good to see some old names robin miller,hakim ( remember the time in the garden)   mark j , and all the other with great sadness  johnny talbut pass away when we were about 25

linda jones
February 20, 2012 @ 8:43 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

hi i too was at priory join us all on face book , charmaine d souza linda grover zena plus many more i was known as boney look us up on face book

Afshin Pahlavan
March 3, 2012 @ 7:54 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hello Hello to all prioryans. my brother (Ramin) and i attended the school till 1979.would love to hear from old friends.we live in Denver Colorado,usa.we have recently been in touch with Samir and his brother Adil,however,the phones i have from them are not working. if any one remembers me, i would love to hear from them.

Nolan
September 14, 2012 @ 5:17 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Is this Andrea Pettitt?  I was just reading a post about you (if it is) on the priory Facebook page.
KATE. If it is you Andrea - would you  reply to Nolan on the priory Facebook page.
Many thanks.

mehrdad bahraminejad
November 19, 2012 @ 2:48 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

i went to school there too during the late 70s and i remember most of the gang there jamshid, javad, ramin, afshin, ramin, moofu, melanie nadin carol, beverly martin and i still have some pictures of many of them and would like to track them all down if i can everyone there knew me as NEJAD please contact me if you can i am now in the USA Kent WashingtonI AM IN KENT WASHINGTON USA 253-630-2214 HOME AND 253-951-5253 CELL I WENT TO SCHOOL THERE TOO I HOPE YOU GET THIS EMAIL  WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THE OLD TIME FOR SURE

Ricky Fox
January 1, 2013 @ 10:29 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Tim, I remember all the names you mentioned. Although you are older than me we travelled home to Deeping on the same bus. Paul McCarthey and Julia Cunnington got off at Uffington, Good you are alive and kicking, all the best Ricky

Ricky Fox
January 1, 2013 @ 10:36 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Andrew, Remember me? Give my regards to John, James and Vince if you see them. Remember Andrew Skiba? what happened to him?

Julia Clarke
February 27, 2013 @ 11:17 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

l remember you, my mum was Matron at the boys boarding school. Do you remember her? My brother Robin and l both went to Priory Prep school late 70's while she worked at the boarding house

Julia Clarke
February 27, 2013 @ 11:24 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

I remember you Charmaine, l remember you on the bus from the girls boarding house to the prep school (you were quite new at the time) We called you Charmaine de soda water or something like that!
my mum was the matron in the boys boarding house, you remember me?

Julia Clarke
February 27, 2013 @ 11:32 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

my mum was matron at the boys boarding house, Jane clarke, l remember Tony Young too, plus Ali Zand, Gee (Grenville) Wright, Francis Templeman ... got some fotos too

Julia Clarke
February 27, 2013 @ 11:33 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

l remember you Jessie, my mum was the matron Jane Clarke, do you remember her?

Julia Clarke
February 27, 2013 @ 12:13 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

l looked you up on fb but which one are you?! lm Julia Clarke, Jane Clarke was my mother who was matron in the boys bording school.

Julia Clarke
February 27, 2013 @ 12:37 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

l remember Ali Zant (Zand?)

Hiya. Does anyone remember my mother, Jane Clarke? She was house mother in the boys boarding school in the 70's.
! Im trying to get the Priory (prep) school on FB but can 't find it. I remember Grenville Wright, Francis Templeman, Ali Zant (Zand?- from then Terhan and bought us back piles of pistachios) Mark and Mick Mchugh, Paul Tipping, Tony Young from Hong Kong.
Hi Julia - Could you start a thread on Facebook.  Thanks Kate

Rosslyn Laverty
April 6, 2013 @ 3:18 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hello I was in priory in the seventies I was friend with Helen Morkel we rode together and competed . I was friends with Dennis braithwate her birthday was the 12th of march mine was the 14th I would love to connect with you again . There was   Tessa from South Arica, she stayed with me in my home in Blanefield

daniel
May 6, 2013 @ 8:54 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

is  your mum mrs gascion ???

Hakeem
May 9, 2013 @ 11:02 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Barry B. How can I forget, "boys had to be boys" in those days. Whatever happened to Michael Anderson, Michael J & Sweetlove? Kemp & Linda J  I have been in touch with Ismael & Mr Radford.

Andrew Skiba
June 23, 2013 @ 10:17 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Well hello anyone who new me , i've only just found this site . Ricky fond memories going over to your house at Baston and driving round your field in an old Austin 7. Peter King lives just down the road fron me i live in or near at least to Boston in Lincolnshire and i have my own antique clock restoration business which i have been in for over 40 years! I shall keep in touch now and hopefully with friends i new back then .

Andrew Ladbrook
June 24, 2013 @ 6:08 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Tony,

I remember you we shared a dorm for a while with Brian "Biff" Wilson and a.n.other?
A looonnnggg time ago!

Simon Hayr
July 15, 2013 @ 1:58 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi David,

we attended the Old Boys Christmas function , prior to me heading off to New Zealand , and you Canada.Day before yesterday I think !

Simon Hayr
July 15, 2013 @ 2:26 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Kia Ora Margaret,

has anyone put together a contact list for Old Priory students ?

I am in New Zealand , but will be heading over to the UK during 2014 , so would love to meet up with some old School friends,

Best,

Simon.

Abdi Fayyazi
November 16, 2013 @ 7:26 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Mohamad (Samir). I have been trying to find you and all the guys from our time at the college for a long time now. Until i found this site and saw all the remarks every body had left. I see steven has a very good memory, but still terrible at pronouncing my name!

Hi, mohammed. I just found this site by accident today.
It made my day. What are you up to!

David Reding
November 9, 2014 @ 7:35 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Dear All

Glad to see Priory College and School is still alive and well I was at Priory when it was just the school down in Stamford. I and a few others Andrew Skiba being one on this message sheet Papworth boys and sister Honor. Plant boys, Roger cousins and many more moved up the hill to the opening of Priory College. Wonderful place. Left Priory end 64. Joined the British Army for ten years. Now live in Australia. Retired three years ago and have been back in England 2007. 2010, 2012 and this year. Still in touch with Roger Cousins.

Regards to all

Dave Reding

Jonathan Reding
December 19, 2014 @ 2:09 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hello all
I went to Priory school and college from 1960 to 1965. Have good memories.of my years there. Lived in Ryhall at the time.  Would love to hear from any old scholars.

Carol
February 18, 2015 @ 8:56 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hello Carol.  I think perhaps you would have more success finding people on
one of the social networks, facebook, twitter etc.  Hope so anyway.

Carol
February 18, 2015 @ 9:02 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Do you still live in Cape Town ?
Hi Carol.  Not sure who this is addressed to?

Ian taylor
June 2, 2015 @ 3:48 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi I was in the same class as Stuart fawson I have fond memories of the birthday party you had at Wittering. I emigrated to Canada in 1978 and live near Toronto. Would love to hear from you

Ian taylor
June 2, 2015 @ 3:56 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Andrew. Its been a long time. Have just found this forum. I hope this reaches you . My father Gordon Taylor went to Fiji and then on to Australia. I emigrated to Canada in 78. Would love to hear from you and talk about old times. Ianstuarttaylor@gmail.com

andrew wintersgill
June 3, 2015 @ 10:46 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Ricky, Sorry its taken  a long time to reply due to technical problems. Yes I do remember you. Im still in touch with John Morgan who lives down in Surrey, James Sibley who lives outside Leicester both became accountants  and Vince Dean who lives in Ufford who has worked in business sales at a high level.I live in Northampton and my brother in law lives in Market Deeping so I still pass through Stamford on a regular basis. I'm married with three children who like my wife have all become teachers (Im not sure how they would have fitted in at Priory whcih was an education of a different kind!) I worked in the public sector for 40 odd years mainly for the police in procurement..technically retired 2 years ago but still working as an interim manager on particular consignments with plenty of variety which I really enjoy.
How's thing with you?

Jamshid Tabarrok (Tabarrok minor)
October 15, 2015 @ 9:42 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi heather. How are you. I'm not on facebook, one of the very few people I know who is not on.
please write and let me know how you are.

jamshid tabarrok
October 15, 2015 @ 9:51 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

yes, I remember david and kingsly

Tim Knight
October 27, 2015 @ 12:58 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Ricky, two and half years to reply not bad! My apologies I never visit the site these days as  thought it had probably closed down. I remember you very well and bus from Deeping to Stamford. I've made contact with Richard Asher who is now a director with Savills the property company. I haven't been able to contact anybody else though. I well remeber Julia Connington who got on and off the bus at Uffington but I've no idea where she is now or indeed what her name is.
Assuming you pick this up sometime I do hope all's well with you. As I say in an earlier posting I've been living in the Middle East for some time and now commute between the UK and Dubai.
All the best, Tim

Tim Knight
October 27, 2015 @ 1:05 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Ian, remember me, Tim Knight? We were great friends back in the 60s and i well remeber the times we spent at your house in Westwood Park Drive. I also remember your father who was Chairman of the Posh and the games you and I watched from the Director's Box, great times!
We're now on opposite sides of the world. You're in Canada and i'm in the Middle East although these days i'm based in the UK but spend half my time travelling back and forth.
Delighted to see things are going well. Do you remember playing table tennis in the garage at the vicarage?

Edward Hankers
August 30, 2016 @ 10:25 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Morning All

I attended Priory from 86 to about 92. It was the most incredible school. Loved every minute of it.

I attended Mrs Teals funeral a few years ago and it was extremely sad.

vince dean
July 23, 2017 @ 10:46 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Ricky

Just stumbled on this site!Priory College was our St. Trinians. It was a nice life from 1964 to 1968. I remember you and your Sister, Shirley. I am still in touch with Andrew Wintersgill and see Andrew Skiba from time to time in various pubs...

Kind regards to you, Honour, Andrew, Tim and all with warm feelings for the old place...happy days

Tim A. Knight was born on 25th August 1950 and was in the same class as Billy Chan and Keith Newman - wow, the stuff one remembers

Has anybody heard from Andrew Vincent?

Beer anybody?

Vince Dean
Uffington
Stamford
07502 596 489