Stamford Car Show 2008

Ancestor Gateway Forum - STAMFORD MEMORIES GATEWAY (Lincolnshire England) used as PRIDE and PREJUDICE FILM SET New Topic  |  Search
Thread Topic: Stamford Car Show 2008
Topic Originator: Kate
Post Date January 17, 2008 @ 11:08 AM
 Stamford Car Show 2008
 RE: Stamford Car Show 2008

Kate
January 17, 2008 @ 11:08 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Stamford Car Show will be held on Stamford Meadows (organised by Stamford & District Round Table) on Sunday 24th August 2008.
Visit official website before travelling. Please be sure to check on there for the date and for any updates for instructions etc.
Also the website advises  early booking for a space.  There is a downloadable application form on their website

Visit
http://www.sjmmarsh.f2s.com/carshow.htm

Kate
June 18, 2008 @ 10:47 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Message below  received from JohnDale McALLISTER  Anyone else out there coming to the show?  Let us know if you are going and what car you will be coming in etc.

"Hi Kate, Stamford Show will soon be with us once again on the 24th August
2008. I will be attending but this year instead of the Zephyr I will be
bringing my 1968 Triumph 2000 which presently has only 36,000 genuine miles
on it & has never been restored. Maybe see you again if it's a nice day.
Kind regards & best wishes, JohnDale."

Kate: Hi John

Thanks for that.  I have put the message on the website and hope some other visitors to the Show will add their comments.
Must say that the Triumph 2000 was a particular favourite of mine.  Something to aspire to.  Never did get one but admired many as they swooped past.  Hope to be there and will be looking for that Triumph so get the car wax out.
Best wishes and hope you are well.
Kate