Happy CHRISTMAS

Ancestor Gateway Forum - STAMFORD MEMORIES GATEWAY (Lincolnshire England) used as PRIDE and PREJUDICE FILM SET New Topic  |  Search
Thread Topic: Happy CHRISTMAS
Topic Originator: Kate
Post Date December 16, 2009 @ 1:55 PM
 Happy CHRISTMAS
 Crimbo/Canada calling
 Happy Christmas from Syd
 Happy Christmas from Clem
 Christmas in Hills of Wales
 Christmas on our site
 Christmas/Stamford in RadioTimes
 Christmas/mssge from John FREEAR
 Christmas/relatively sober
 CHRISTMAS

Kate
December 16, 2009 @ 1:55 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Just to wish  a Very Happy Christmas and a good New Year to all those posting to  or reading Stamfordtown Forum over the past year.

I look forward to the next year's postings with anticipation.  If the weather shuts us in for a day or two don't forget you can join your friends on www.stamfordtown.com

Kate

snow scene stamford

Snowy snowy Stamford Christmas 2009
© Photo copyright Stamfordtown.com

Dave Leishman
December 16, 2009 @ 3:00 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Great Forum Kate.
Best wishes to all from Canada, Brrrrrrr! Its a high of -9C and we have had about 40cm of the white stuff just in the last week.

syd
December 16, 2009 @ 5:10 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

And a Happy Christmas to you Kate and thanks for a brilliant forum site

Clem Walden
December 17, 2009 @ 12:40 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Dear Kate, may I wish you and all those that contribute to this excellent forum a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year.

betty
December 17, 2009 @ 5:27 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Happy Christmas Kate from the Hills of Wales to all in Stamford.  A Happy Christmas and a Happy Birthday to Clem on his forthcoming 70th birthday.  Make it a good one Clem

Patrick
December 17, 2009 @ 8:46 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hello Kate
May I add my congratulations on the success of the Gateway site. It really is a highly creditable achievement.
Sincere wishes for a very Happy Christmas and a great New Year. I will raise a glass to you!
Hi Patrick - so glad you like it!  Wish me many years of running the website and I certainly wish many more years for all who use the Forum. We are a happy bunch.

Roger Partridge
December 17, 2009 @ 11:23 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Happy Christmas to everyone from a Stamfordian who's been living away for an awful long time.

Stamford has also made it into the Christmas issue of the Radio Times! A 2 page colour photo of Ironmonger Street forms the basis of the Big RT Quiz.

Thanks for that info Roger I will look the moment I finish this update.
Kate
Hi Roger, yes I found the quiz picture of Ironmonger Street - did some of the titles but will have another go later. K

john freear
December 18, 2009 @ 10:59 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Happy Christmas Kate and all of you posters and all the best for the new year.

Hi John.  I knew this snow would keep you at home and going to the site!  Thanks so much for all your postings.

Paul Reedman
December 19, 2009 @ 9:37 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Have a good crimbo Kate and don't get too drunk hehe. Keep up the good work
Paul

Hi Paul.  Hopefully I shall remain sober (well relatively) until after the presents!  Did you see Stamford on national tv news (BBC) snow scene of traffic entering Stamford past George Hotel?  Also in this week's Radio Times quiz.

Clem Walden
December 20, 2009 @ 6:44 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi-Betty, merry Christmas to you and yours, thanks for the birthday wishes, do remember having a lot of good birthday's in my teens and  may well of ended up at your house on my birthday?  Great times and fond memories. by the way betty I am only 60? don't you dare reply (No Clem you are wrong again) ?