Gold watch for George STANDLEY

Ancestor Gateway Forum - STAMFORD MEMORIES GATEWAY (Lincolnshire England) used as PRIDE and PREJUDICE FILM SET New Topic  |  Search
Thread Topic: Gold watch for George STANDLEY
Topic Originator: Richard STANDLEY
Post Date October 2, 2010 @ 3:06 PM
 Gold watch for George STANDLEY
 George STANDLEY/thanks Richard
 Gold Watch
  Gold watch presentation
 RE: Gold watch for George STANDLEY
  Gold watch/Greaves or Reaves?
 Gold watch

Richard STANDLEY
October 2, 2010 @ 3:06 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Presentation of Gold Watch to George STANDLEY
Williamson Cliff Ltd December 1970
Ray Lilley (Lambeth Walk) and George Greaves (York Road) 3rd from left Alec BANKS 4th George STANDLEY,5th Eric LAUGHTON, 6th Gerald BRADSHAW

Brickyard Stamford Presentation to George STANDLEY

To see this photo as large as possible double click on photo then click on
Actions top left of photo and then choose Slideshow.To "hold" a particular photo then click on 2 bars bottom left

betty
October 2, 2010 @ 6:10 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

It is lovely to see this photo as there is my brother Gerald and the late Eric Laughton, they look so young and smart  I will get Gerald to fill me in who the others are.

Yes, thanks Betty.  So you see Richard your photo will be much appreciated by many members of the Forum.  Thanks again for sending it in. Kate.  Incidentally Gerald and Eric are the two people  I recognise too.

Gail
October 3, 2010 @ 1:11 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Kate,
The gentleman in the centre of the photo presenting the watch is Alec Banks.
Regards,
Gail
Thanks very much for that Gail, I have now  added name above photo. Kate

betty
October 4, 2010 @ 8:40 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hello Kate.  I have got the last two names they are Ray Lilley (Lambeth Walk) and Geogg Greaves (York Road)  Hope this helps
Thanks Betty I have now added them to the list under the photo. Kate

betty
October 4, 2010 @ 3:13 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Sorry Kate that should read Geoff Reaves - thanks Betty - hope you are enjoying all the photos.

Chris
October 4, 2010 @ 5:26 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Kate, it's actually Geoff Greaves, I know for certain, because Joyce and Geoff are friends (& neighbours) of my brother.
I haven't forgotten the names for the All Saints Photos, I will be seeing my cousin on 20th of this month, will get them sorted then.

Hi Chris - so is it Greaves or Reaves?  Lets have a heated debate. K

betty
October 5, 2010 @ 12:02 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Sorry Kate it is Greaves my new computer jumps around all over the place, I shall be glad to get the old one back.
Thanks Betty have changed to Greaves now.  Still learning things on my new computer - its a lot better than our old one.  Perhaps because the man who set it up made a good job for me.  The email can be a bit tricky at times and if I print something  it then decides to close  the computer programmes  down.  Its just like a person really, has its good and bad points. K