All Saints School 1952

Ancestor Gateway Forum - STAMFORD MEMORIES GATEWAY (Lincolnshire England) used as PRIDE and PREJUDICE FILM SET New Topic  |  Search
Thread Topic: All Saints School 1952
Topic Originator: barbara zetter nee Hill
Post Date November 4, 2010 @ 10:40 PM
 All Saints School 1952
 RE: All Saints School 1952

barbara zetter nee Hill
November 4, 2010 @ 10:40 PM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

All Saints' School Stamford 1952

Hi kate, these are the names as far as I can remember.
Back row L to R Miss Aldritt, Susan Ireson, Jean Cousens, Shirley Wright, Elizabeth Saunders, Jennifer Ellis, Margaret Joyce, Ann Hilliard.
Next row, L to R Peggy Lee, Brenda Hibbins, Barbara Hill, Jill Mayes, Diane Hyam, Joan Riby, Dorothy McCard, Gwen Hudspith, Miss Sharpe. 3rd row, L to R, Stella Woods, Joan Plant, June Knapp, Judith Walmsley, Norma McCard, Jean Baxter, Mollie Greaves, Janet Downs.
Bottom row. L to R Jacky Savage, Judith Harvey, Antoinette Adams, Barbara Loveday, Judith Bentham,  Pat Greenwood, Linda Bowskill, Peggy Gass. Cheers, Barbara

Kate:  Thanks for that Barbara.  Lots of names I recognise there. I cannot get the photo any larger in the current format Barbara.  If you would like it to appear larger i.e. full screen size, it would be necessary to try sending again by scanning it separately as a JPG - I think you have probably sent  the photo from another package?  Hope this makes sense.

betty
November 10, 2010 @ 9:18 AM Reply  |  Email  |  Print  |  Top

Hi Kate

The girl on the bottom row next to Pat Greenwood is not Norma? it is Judith Bentham and Dorothy and Norma MaCartney should read McCard they were twins and their sister was in my year
Kate: Thanks Betty - I have added to the list.  Its good to have someone checking
the names.  We all get those surnames mixed sometimes.  I can remember first names but struggle sometimes for the surname. Great work you are doing Betty.